STEP 3 : DESIGN DEVELOPMENT
- Once the deposit has been paid, we can organise with you to visit your home to carry out an accurate survey of the site. We will also get a better sense of the environment and the role the space has in your overall home.
- At this stage, it would be great if you could identify the design and construction team members, so that things run smoothly. We can continue to liaise with these members throughout the design process and delivery.
- At this point, we are in a position to develop the design in greater detail. The design can now be based on our survey and on discussions with the architect, interior designer and all construction team members.
- We will invite you back to our design studio for your third design meeting, to present more detailed plans and costings for your consideration.
- In preparation, we will produce three dimensional visualisation of your project using state of the art CGI software packages. This will allow you to gain a greater sense how your dream kitchen or interior will look and feel.
- During our meeting, we will discuss a suitable palette of materials for your project, including appliances, design furniture and other components which will help bring your project to life.
- By the end of third meeting we will have agreed on a final design and a programme for completion of the project.
- We will continue to liaise with the construction team to ensure efficient delivery of your interior or kitchen.